Taylor, AL current weather conditions.
KDHN is the identifier of the station that is used to provide current weather conditions for Taylor, AL.
KEOX Radar Loop
KEOX is the code of the station that brings you the Taylor, AL weather radar loop images. The WSR-88D
is one of the most powerful and advanced Weather Surveillance Doppler Radar in the world.
- In the state of: Alabama (AL)
- In the country of: United States (US)
- Station Latitude = 31.16N (decimal)
- Station Longitude = 85.47W (decimal)
Station Elevation = 332 (meters)
- Time Zone Difference from GMT = -5 (hours)