Issue Date: 147 PM PDT Fri May 27 2022
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 11 PM PDT
* WHAT...For the Lake Wind Advisory today, southwest winds 10 to
20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph and waves of 2 to 4 feet on
Tahoe. For Saturday, west winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to
45 mph expected and waves 2 to 4 feet on Tahoe.
* WHERE...Walker, Topaz, Bridgeport, Mono, Crowley, Tahoe,
Donner, Fallen Leaf, Prosser, and Boca.
* WHEN...For the first Lake Wind Advisory, until 11 PM PDT this
evening. For the second Lake Wind Advisory, from 11 AM to 11
PM PDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Small boats, kayaks and paddle boards will be prone
to capsizing and should remain off lake waters until
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Gusty winds may lead to travel restrictions
for RVs, trailers, and other high profile vehicles.
Check lake conditions before heading out and be prepared for a
sudden increase in winds and wave heights. Consider postponing
boating activities on the lake until a day with less wind.