Issue Date: 225 AM EDT Mon Sep 21 2020
Expiration: 2100 GMT 21 2020
...COASTAL FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS
* WHAT...Significant coastal flooding.
* WHERE...St Johns River Basin.
* WHEN...Until 6 PM EDT this evening.
* IMPACTS...Numerous roads may be closed. Low lying property
including homes, businesses, and some critical infrastructure
will be inundated. Some shoreline erosion will occur.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Tidal levels on the St. Johns River Basin
will reach 1.5 to 2.5 feet above MHHW (above normally dry
Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone property. If
travel is required, do not drive around barricades or through
water of unknown depth.
San Mateo, FL Weather Warnings, Advisories and Alerts are issued by the National Weather Service.