Issue Date: 858 PM EDT Thu May 19 2022
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EDT FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Flash flooding caused by excessive rainfall is possible.
* WHERE...Portions of central Indiana, south central Indiana,
southeast Indiana, southwest Indiana and west central Indiana,
including the following counties, in central Indiana, Bartholomew,
Decatur, Johnson, Morgan, Rush and Shelby. In south central
Indiana, Brown, Jackson, Lawrence and Monroe. In southeast
Indiana, Jennings. In southwest Indiana, Daviess, Greene, Knox,
Martin and Sullivan. In west central Indiana, Clay, Owen and Vigo.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM EDT Friday.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Some areas over south central Indiana have seen as much as 2
inches of rain this evening and more heavy rain is expected
late this evening and overnight as a system moves in from
south central Illinois and a warm front stretches across the
area and interacts with an unstable and very moist
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should Flash Flood Warnings be issued.