1128 AM CDT Tue Jun 18 2019 Expiration:
1628 GMT 19 2019
The Flood Advisory is extended for
the Mississippi River at Helena
* until Saturday June 29.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 41.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 44.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall a bit for a few days before rising
up to 42.0 feet Saturday June 29.
* At 42.0 feet...Fields between Jackson Point and Jug Harris Towhead
begin to go under water. In Mississippi, water is near or on the
toe of the Mississippi Levee south of Highway 49 past mile 658.
Road to terminal at Long Lake Bayou is flooding.
LAT...LON 3455 9070 3455 9059 3450 9051 3412 9066
1117 AM CDT Tue Jun 18 2019 Expiration:
1616 GMT 19 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark
* until Thursday July 4.
* At 10 AM Tuesday the stage was 44.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 44.5 feet on Friday June 28.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* The river will fall slightly then back up to 44.4 feet by
Tuesday June 28. The river will fall below flood stage
Thursday July 4.
* At 45.0 feet...In Mississippi, boat launch parking lot at Charlie`s
Camp is covered. Campbell Road in is partly flooded. Northeast end
of Betty Lane is going under. Part of Bourbon Street is flooded.
Spoonbill Lane is going under water. Valley Lane is flooded in
Lakeview Camp. Road to houses south of Ship Island is being
LAT...LON 3491 9062 3491 9022 3480 9034 3450 9051
3455 9059 3476 9074
Clack, MS Weather Warnings, Advisories and Alerts are issued by the National Weather Service.
You may want to see if there are any Special Weather Statements