416 AM CDT Sun Jun 16 2019 Expiration:
1100 GMT 17 2019
This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of East Arkansas...
the Missouri Bootheel...North Mississippi...and West Tennessee.
.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight
A few strong storms will be possible this afternoon. The primary
hazard will be damaging winds.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Monday through Saturday
Additional strong storms will be possible across portions of the
Mid-South Monday and Wednesday.
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
Spotter activation is not anticipated at this time.
734 PM CDT Sat Jun 15 2019 Expiration:
0034 GMT 17 2019
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Helena
* until Saturday June 22.
* At 07 PM Saturday the stage was 41.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 44.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 42.0 feet Tuesday June 18.
* At 42.0 feet...Fields between Jackson Point and Jug Harris Towhead
begin to go under water. In Mississippi, water is near or on the
toe of the Mississippi Levee south of Highway 49 past mile 658.
Road to terminal at Long Lake Bayou is flooding.
LAT...LON 3455 9070 3455 9059 3450 9051 3412 9066
733 PM CDT Sat Jun 15 2019 Expiration:
0033 GMT 17 2019
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Tunica Riverpark
* until Friday June 28.
* At 06 PM Saturday the stage was 44.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 44.5 feet on Monday June 17.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage and will continue rising to near
44.5 feet by Monday June 17. The river will fall below flood stage
Friday June 28.
* At 45.0 feet...In Mississippi, boat launch parking lot at Charlie`s
Camp is covered. Campbell Road in is partly flooded. Northeast end
of Betty Lane is going under. Part of Bourbon Street is flooded.
Spoonbill Lane is going under water. Valley Lane is flooded in
Lakeview Camp. Road to houses south of Ship Island is being
LAT...LON 3491 9062 3491 9022 3480 9034 3450 9051
3455 9059 3476 9074
Little Texas, MS Weather Warnings, Advisories and Alerts are issued by the National Weather Service.
You may want to see if there are any Special Weather Statements