622 PM CDT Thu Jul 18 2019 Expiration:
2322 GMT 19 2019
The Flood Warning continues for...
* ...Fargo...on the Red River.
* until late Saturday night...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 5:15 PM Thursday the stage was 18.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and during the next 7 days...Minor
flooding is forecast.
* Minor Flood Stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...the river will continue to fall to below Flood Stage by
* Impact Statement(s) - At 18.0 feet, MINOR FLOOD. Elm St between 14th
and 15th Ave N is closed (Fargo). Storm sewer pump stations are
beginning to operate (Fargo).
Daily 7am CDT/6am CST forecast stage in feet:
Date Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
(month/day) 07/19 07/20 07/21 07/22 07/23 07/24 07/25
Fargo 18.1 17.8 17.4 17.0 16.9 16.8 16.7
LAT...LON 4677 9671 4676 9689 4724 9694 4724 9683 4715 9673
412 AM CDT Thu Jul 18 2019 Expiration:
0915 GMT 19 2019
This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of eastern North
Dakota, west central and northwest Minnesota.
.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight
Scattered severe thunderstorms are possible from 2 pm to 8 pm
today. The main hazards will be quarter sized hail and 60 mph
wind gusts. Isolated tornadoes are also possible.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Friday through Wednesday
The probability for widespread hazardous weather is low.
.SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT...
Spotter activation may be needed today.
Fargo, ND Weather Warnings, Advisories and Alerts are issued by the National Weather Service.
You may want to see if there are any Special Weather Statements