205 PM EDT Mon Jun 17 2019 Expiration:
0206 GMT 18 2019
...Flood warning extended for
The Cuyahoga River At Old Portage.
* Until late tonight.
* At 1:00 PM Monday the stage was...11.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.5 feet.
* The river will fall to below flood stage by tonight.
* At 11.0 feet...Floodwaters will begin to affect areas along the
Cuyahoga River in Cuyahoga Falls and in Munroe Falls near Kennedy
LAT...LON 4128 8161 4128 8152 4117 8153 4116 8139
4113 8139 4111 8159
FLASH FLOOD WATCH Issue Date:
1212 PM EDT Mon Jun 17 2019 Expiration:
0015 GMT 18 2019
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of north central Ohio, northeast Ohio, and northwest
Ohio, including the following areas, in north central Ohio,
Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Marion, Morrow, and Richland. In
northeast Ohio, Holmes, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark,
Summit, Trumbull, and Wayne. In northwest Ohio, Hancock and
* Through late tonight
* Additional rainfall is expected through this evening and will
quickly run off possibly leading to more or worsening flooding.
* The risk for flash flooding will increase after each round of
rainfall, particularly in poor drainage areas near creeks,
streams and ditches and in urban areas. Street flooding is also
possible. Additional rainfall amounts between 0.5" and 1.5" are
possible near and south of a line from Findlay to Mansfield to
A Flash Flood Watch is issued when there is a potential for flash
flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation. Monitor
the forecast and be prepared to take action should Flash Flood
Warnings be issued or if flooding develops.
859 AM EDT Mon Jun 17 2019 Expiration:
0100 GMT 18 2019
The National Weather Service in Cleveland has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Southeastern Medina County in northeastern Ohio...
Southern Summit County in northeastern Ohio...
Northeastern Wayne County in northeastern Ohio...
* Until 900 PM EDT Monday.
* At 854 AM EDT, despite a lull in the rain, urban and small stream
flooding continues across southeast Medina, northeast Wayne and
the southern half of Summit Counties due to 3-5 inches of rain
over the weekend. Extensive road closures have occurred across the
region. Some business and homes have been affect by the flooding.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Akron, Barberton, Green, Wadsworth, Tallmadge, Rittman, Mogadore,
Doylestown, Norton, Munroe Falls, Lakemore, Clinton and Portage
LAT...LON 4113 8139 4099 8139 4099 8142 4091 8142
4092 8184 4107 8182
North Hill, OH Weather Warnings, Advisories and Alerts are issued by the National Weather Service.
You may want to see if there are any Special Weather Statements