Issue Date: 514 AM CDT Tue May 24 2022
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...Portions of Oklahoma and northern Texas, including the
following counties, in Oklahoma, Alfalfa, Beckham, Blaine, Caddo,
Canadian, Cleveland, Comanche, Cotton, Custer, Dewey, Ellis,
Garfield, Grady, Grant, Greer, Harmon, Harper, Jackson, Kay,
Kingfisher, Kiowa, Lincoln, Logan, Major, McClain, Noble,
Oklahoma, Payne, Pottawatomie, Roger Mills, Tillman, Washita,
Woods and Woodward. In northern Texas, Baylor, Foard, Hardeman,
Knox, Wichita and Wilbarger.
* WHEN...Through late tonight.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Multiple rounds of showers and thunderstorms will continue
today and tonight. Some of these storms may produce locally
heavy rainfall, and flooding will be possible especially in
areas where numerous thunderstorms move through the same