Issue Date: 855 PM CDT Wed May 5 2021
...The Flood Warning is now in effect until early Monday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River Near Mineola.
* Until late Sunday night.
* At 8:15 PM CDT Wednesday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 8:15 PM CDT Wednesday was 15.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected remain steady overnight and then
fall, dropping below flood stage Sunday morning and continue
falling to 12.9 feet Monday evening.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet, Expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
LAT...LON 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550