Issue Date: 315 AM CDT Tue May 24 2022
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM CDT THIS MORNING THROUGH
* WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be
* WHERE...Portions of Arkansas, Louisiana, southeast Oklahoma and
Texas, including the following counties and parishes, in Arkansas,
Columbia, Hempstead, Howard, Lafayette, Little River, Miller,
Nevada, Sevier and Union. In Louisiana, Bienville, Bossier, Caddo,
Claiborne, De Soto, Lincoln, Red River, Sabine, Union and Webster.
In southeast Oklahoma, McCurtain. In Texas, Angelina, Bowie, Camp,
Cass, Cherokee, Franklin, Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Morris,
Nacogdoches, Panola, Red River, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine,
Shelby, Smith, Titus, Upshur and Wood.
* WHEN...From 7 AM CDT this morning through Thursday morning.
* IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers,
creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks. Flooding may occur
in poor drainage and urban areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Rainfall totals of 2 to 4 inches will be possible with
isolated higher amounts.
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood
Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared
to take action should flooding develop.