WINTER STORM WATCH
Issue Date: 356 AM EDT Wed Apr 14 2021
...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY EVENING THROUGH
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of up to
6 inches possible, mainly above 1000 feet.
* WHERE...Windsor, Eastern Addison and Eastern Rutland Counties.
* WHEN...From Thursday evening through Friday evening.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult, especially over higher
elevation gap roads.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will transition to snow above 1000
feet Thursday night and be moderate to heavy at times through
mid-day Friday before tapering off Friday afternoon and evening.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.