WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY
Issue Date: 330 AM EDT Thu Apr 15 2021
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO
8 PM EDT FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of up to 6
inches, mainly above 1500 feet.
* WHERE...In Vermont, Washington and Orange Counties. In New
York, Western Essex County.
* WHEN...From 8 PM this evening to 8 PM EDT Friday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult, especially over higher
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will transition to snow, mainly above
1500 feet tonight and be moderate at times through early Friday
afternoon before tapering off in the evening. Isolated power
outages are possible.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Please allow extra time if travel is necessary.